tears stream down your face
when you lose something you can't replace
i promise you i will learn from my mistakes
and i will try to fix you.
profileentriestagboardlinks
welcome
hello!
do leave a tag, it's basic courtesy.[:
about me
Hello there! (: well, I don’t think i need to tell you my name because you should already know. ;D I should tell you that I am absolutely fanatical about DANNY JONES, McFLY, JUNG YUNHO정윤호,MUSIC and even more fanatical about JAY CHOU周杰倫 who happens to make very amazing MUSIC. 我爱周杰倫!!! I also believe very strongly in animal rights and will treat you with respect if you show others respect. I tend to be very strict about my morals and this makes me quite intolerant with other people’s idiocy. I go to ahs everyday and my office has moved from 2g to 3e where you will be able to find my desk. I take part in softball and council where welfare is a very important thing. I will also be a very famous person one day! :DD
Free Counter